Our client is a media and entertainment studio and a
This is a strategic role where you will be responsible
digital media data activities, working closely with marketing managers across
the different UK divisions to understand their individual campaign requirements
and then driving the digital marketing components of those activities.
- Drive digital media innovation across the business and challenge digital media agency partners to grow key capabilities
- Ensure that digital campaigns are delivering against the overall data and programmatic strategy
- Manage the day to day activities of partner media agencies
- Drive the direction and development of programmatic strategies and programmes based on the company’s business goals
- Act as the strategic point of contact for programmatic buying strategy to internal and external stakeholders
- Push digital media innovation across the business.
You will have a great deal of experience managing and developing integrated digital media
strategies, plans and campaigns, and will have exceptional knowledge of the
digital media landscape and it’s cross-channel capabilities.
You’ll also have broad
digital experience across social, video, display, programmatic, search and content
Lastly you’ll have a
strong understanding of marketing capabilities such as DMPs, DSPs, and other
An attractive salary is available to the successful
If your skills & experience fit the above
requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online
attaching your CV in WORD format.
What to EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertises active roles.
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role.
- Our objective is to respond to all applications within 14 days unless otherwise stated.
If this role isn’t quite right, but
you would like us to have your CV on file, please click here.
To learn more about Searchlight, see: www.searchlight.com
You can also check out our mobile app here!