Our client is a media and entertainment studio and a
You will be responsible for driving
and managing digital media data activities, providing strategic
thought leadership in order to drive the company’s long-term digital marketing
- Ensure all digital marketing efforts are delivering against the overall data and programmatic strategy
- Collect data points to provide to the teams involved
- Partner with the digital media manager on audience identification and creation for upcoming campaigns
- Data build and activation for digital media campaigns, act as the strategic point of contact for data strategy for the internal stakeholders
- Manage DMP campaign reporting & optimisation (Ideally you’ll have experience working with Bluekai)
You will have a wealth of experience in data management, analytics and reporting, as well as leveraging
data to inform wider marketing and media activities.
You’ll have an
outstanding knowledge of and experience with DMPs, DSPs and other campaign
tools, and will be able to collaborate effectively internally and externally
with agencies and strategic partners.
An attractive salary is available to the successful
If your skills & experience fit the above
requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online
attaching your CV in WORD format.
What to EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertises active roles.
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role.
- Our objective is to respond to all applications within 14 days unless otherwise stated.
If this role isn’t quite right, but
you would like us to have your CV on file, please click here
To learn more about Searchlight, see: www.searchlight.com
You can also check out our mobile app here!